Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Almost the end...

I can hardly believe we have 1 1/2 weeks left of school.  Makes me sad! 
Here is what we've been up to lately.
The kids got to figure out that I AM HAVING A BABY!  They were so excited!  This baby is already very loved.

Meterologist James Spann came to visit and reinforce our weather unit.

We celebrated Cinco de Mayo with a FIESTA!


We made pinatas to take home and BUST!

We've enjoyed the beautiful spring/summer weather at recess, as well as the friendships we've made.

The teachers have enjoyed our time together, too!

We've worked hard and learned about geography and plants.

We celebrated the many cultures at Deer Valley by traveling around the world in one day!



I branched out and got "mehndi" (henna) on my hand.

What a beautiful design!

We've shared morning snacks outside in the sunshine.

Leanne taught us the Korean alphabet.

We played Korean instruments.

The kids have really enjoyed taking the class camera outside to take pictures of their friends and nature.  They've taken hundreds of pictures so I couldn't post many.

Hopefully this won't be the last post so come back and see us!


No comments:

Post a Comment