Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Pictures of Popping!

What's the best way to pop a balloon? Leave it to 2nd graders to figure that out!

I think I'll step on my balloon. POP!
How about using some scissors? POP!
Why not jump on it? POP!
Pull it hard enough and...POP!
Hmmm...Sharp pencil...POP!
Squeeze, squeeze, squeeze...POP!
Give it a nice little cut...POP!
Pull, pull...step on it...POP!
Heavy water bottle...throw it on the balloon...POP!
Come on pencil...POP!
I bet this balloon will pop if I scrunch up my face and pull hard...POP!
My foot was so quick you didn't even see it...POP!
With some very precise calculations, if I put this pencil right here in the center...POP!
Who needs a pencil when you've got muscles...POP!
And for the grand finale...sit on it...POP!
(For the record, Mrs. Woolard was the only person who chose to sit on the balloon to pop it. So...she begged these 3 to pop the extra balloons using her strategy.)

Catch ya later!
(One last picture...one of our millipede friends.)

No comments:

Post a Comment